Front End Developer - PHP
Front End Developers PHP who want to be part of a growing, dynamic content and creative team. Do you have a passion for coding. Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Role: Working as part of Front End Development team, you will be responsible for SW Development working to agile processes. Working with and contributing directly with other areas of the business, bring visions to life, whilst ensuring user experience isn’t compromised.
You will be experienced and proficient across planning, development, estimating tasks, testing, code reviews, bug fixing whilst deploying great SW. Responsible for maintaining, improving existing functions and implementing new features too.
Required Key Skills
- Working experience of PHP MVC framework such as Lavarel, Zend or Symphony highly desired
- HTML5, CSS, Sass or LESS
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience and working knowledge of CMS and WordPress
- Building single page applications experience essential
- Experience with working with responsive design
- Solid PHP experience working a as a Front End Developer within an agile environment
- Passion for tech, industry trends and changes
- Team player, sharer of knowledge and skills
Employment Agency - Graphein Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment & resource specialist supplying to Design, Digital, Media and Marketing disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportuniti
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job