My MSP client are looking to recruit an experienced Software Developer to work within their development team. The team develops portals for internal and external customers, as well as supporting several business systems.
You will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies and must be able to work within an agile software development environment. As a key member of the development team, you will be responsible for developing code following company guidelines on version control, documentation, sharing of work and unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks preferably Laravel / VueJS.
- Familiarity with version control tools, preferably Git (via GitHub / Git Workflow).
- Experience of integrating with systems using RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of data formats e.g. XML and JSON.
- Knowledge of modern working practices, including use of Docker and open source package management.
- Strong UI or UX ability.
- Knowledge of application infrastructure for virtual and cloud based systems.
- Knowledge of RedHat SSO / OAuth / OpenID Connect.
- Knowledge of API Management.
- Familiarity with databases; preferably MySQL and NoSQL.
- Self driven and self-managed, with good forward planning skills.
- A drive to be better in all areas.
- Ability to remain enthusiastic about the work.
- Desire stay up to date with the latest industry developments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'