£45k - £55k
My client is a technology powerhouse building some of the coolest, most innovative and cutting edge products which directly interface with millions of people each and every day.
Due to a number of client acquisitions across the globe, they now need a talented PHP Developer to join a growing team of backend developers.
If you have been in a car, on a train or even walked down the road this week you would have definitely come into contact with their technology.
As a PHP Developer you can expect to build products from the ground up! There’s no old legacy code here. Everything is fresh and ready for you to put your stamp on it. The company takes pride in having their developers make contributions to projects and freedom of expression is welcomed.
The successful PHP Developer will rub metaphoric shoulders with brands like Rolex, BMW, Lidl and Mercedes who all partner with these guys for their technology.
Key requirements for this PHP Developer role:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and OOP
- A solid understanding of and MySQL integration
- A solid understanding of modern jQuery
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with dependencies managers such as composer(PHP),npm(JS), Webpack etc.
- Experience with integrating third party APIs
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- A confident communicator
- Capable of working calmly under pressure and on your own initiative, ensuring deadlines are met
- Team player
We are interviewing now for this position, please send me your details for a confidential chat.
This role would suit a passionate PHP Developer who wants to move up the ladder within an exciting well-balanced organisation.
If you have the right skills for this PHP Developer role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Revere Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this PHP Developer role. We are trusted by hundreds of brands across London, we pride ourselves on working with the hottest companies in London and across the Europe. Our consultants have been working in technology & digital hiring since 2006.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'