A market leading software development compay is looking for an experienced PHP Developer. Due to phenomenal growth my client is looking for a Mid Level PHP Developer as they are in the process of expanding their development team
My client operates within the Oil and Gas sector and is the UK's largest independant supplier with two offices across the UK
If you are a commercially experienced developer, PHP is your thing and you are looking at working with a genuinely innovative company, then this is the ideal role for you.
My client is currently looking for a passionate and conscientious web developer who can take ownership of all of our corporate web sites.
The right person will have experience with creating and maintaining sites along with the technical knowhow to ensure sites are safe and secure.
If you are looking for a new challenge, love websites and are creative then this could be the right role for you.
You must have the following skills:
- Proven experience and knowledge of PHP including OOP and design patterns.
- HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge and familiarity with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap is advantageous.
- Good jscript skills including (but not limited to) JQuery.
- Experience with Wordpress CMS
- Knowledge and experience of AWS
- Web design skills would be advantageous
- Excellent web and database programming skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good appreciation of design, usability and interactivity
- Safeguarding the company's databases, data and respective information contained within
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Experience with source code control i.e. Git
- An understanding of web development standards
- A commitment to keep up to date with technology an appreciation of commercial pressures
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Able to respond to out of hour alerts if requried
If you feel you are an experienced PHP developer then please do apply directly or call
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job