MID / SENIOR PHP SOFTWARE ENGINEER / DEVELOPER
MANCHESTER - £30,000 - £50,000
PHP | MySQL | AWS | E-Commerce | API
My client are an innovative, agile development business in the heart of Manchester's technology hub. Having doubled in size in the space of a year and a truly global client base they're continuing to forge ahead with several impressive advances with their technology. They're now looking for a talented PHP Developer to join the business and contribute to their on-going success and continue to push boundaries. With the aim of tripling the size of the company in the year, you'll have the opportunity to play a central part in building a world class, global software platform.
My client seek talented PHP Developers and have a multitude of in-flight and grassroots projects going through the development phase at any given time. As well as delivering and contributing to new software solutions you will also enhance and evolve the current software suite with the objective of delivering new releases to the global client base every seven days.
- Architect, design and implement performant & scalable PHP
- OOP PHP
- Full Cycle Development, planning, troubleshooting and building software from the ground up
- Enhance and deliver software releases and improvement every seven days.
- PHP, JQuery, MySql
- Debugging, Testing and Documentation
- GIT, SVN, JSON, XML, AWS, LAMP, REST, API
- Experience with E-Commerce or On-Line ticket selling platforms highly desired and any experience with high loads systems strongly favoured.
For the right developer this presents a great opportunity to join a growing business on the cusp of huge, global fast tracked growth with the opportunity of a future team lead role opening up as the business grows.
Salary £30,000 - £50,000 DOE, exceptional or highly skilled candidates above that grade will also be considered. ?
PHP | MySQL | AWS | API | OOP | GIT | JSON | JQuery | PHPMyAdmin | PHPUnit
- Software Development