This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Lead challenging projects, influence tech stack.
- Large development team, fun working environment.
- Access to courses, events, new tech and long term progression.
An experienced and talented PHP Developer is needed to join a fast-growing and well-known digital specialist, headquartered in Taunton. They have a really diverse client list and have produced some amazing websites, truly earning their reputation. Joining a well-established and experienced team, this is a great place to develop your skills further and work with some household names. They’ve won plenty of awards and have some really nice offices that place emphasis on creating an enjoyable place for developers to get their best work done!
What experience you'll need
- Expertise with PHP, MySQL, and MVC frameworks (one of Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.)
- Developing complex back-end integrations with 3rd party systems from scratch using their API’s. Work with web services, SOAP, REST API’s etc.
- Linux command like knowledge/experience.
- Understanding/knowledge of Cloud hosting environments (AWS)
- Experience of Git and Gitlab / Github will be important to the role.
- Able to lead projects, team members and consult to a high level directly with clients.
Joining as a Senior Developer you’ll be joining an experienced team with the responsibility for full website builds, back-end integrations and bespoke developments. You’ll be handling multiple projects for a wide range of well renowned brands in an often client-facing environment. They will look to you to have a methodical approach to development and testing along with a high awareness of industry standards, trends and issues. There’ll be regular interaction with the design and account management teams and you’ll play an important part in discussions with both clients and team members over technical issues and best practices. If you’re looking for a tech-centric development set-up and interesting projects then this is definitely one for you.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills, you’ll get a competitive salary and get the chance to pick up lots of new skills in a company that really rewards your efforts. There’s structured training from some of the best developers around, access to courses/tech events, great bens including gym membership, pool table, lounge areas, team days out, dual monitor PC set-up, pub Fridays, great coffee and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the elite in the area and it’ll be high profile work that any developer would want in their portfolio.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over now!