Medteam are actively recruiting Pharmacy Technicians under a PAYE & IR35 model to work within the prisons located across Northampton. We can offer long term and short term assignments on a full time, part time, permanant and temporay basis.
We are seeking experienced, dedicated pharmacy technicians to support the timely clinical supply of medicine. This includes accuracy checking of prescriptions, dispensing, medicines administration, stock management and distribution. The successful candidates will also support medicines reconciliation for patient admission and discharge as well as the effectiveness of the technical aspects of the medicine management service and the safe and accurate dispensing of prescriptions.
- Candidates must poses valid Prison/NOMS Clearance
- Candidates must be a registered qualified Pharmacy Technician with a valid GPHC Pin
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years relevant experiene within the UK
- Candidates must be legally authorised to work in the UK and hold a valid NI Number
Who are we:
As one of the UK'S leading medical staffing agencies. Medteam have over 20 years experience within the medical recruitment industry. We are a team of high quality recruiters who have combined our knowledge and experience of the medical profession. We understand the day to day needs of medical professionals;gained over many years.
Why register with Medteam:
- Simple straight forward registration experience
- On-going guidance and suporrt throughout your journey
- A high quality and effective service-let us know when you can work and we will do the rest
- Revalidation Assistance
- Flexible shifts, long or short term work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work with a professional reputable organisation, we are a framework approved NHS agency
- On-going professional development
- Annual Appraisals
- Free online Mandatory Training Modules
- Prompt Weekly Payment
- Pension Contribution
- Updated DBS
- Free high quality Medteam Agency uniforms
- Our experience within the profession means we understand the challanges you face-we understand your role and we are here to help
How to Register:
Contact: Lorna Evans-Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permament, Temporary
***Please note any offer of employement will be subject to compliance checks including enhanced DBS and you being able to provide full documentation ***
- Pharmacy Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'