The company ensures all its Pharmacies are at the heart of their communities and provide the best possible service to their clients.
As a Pharmacy Dispenser, your daily duties will include:
• Ensuring the safe supply of medicines.
• Ordering medicines.
• Managing stock.
• Labelling stock.
• Dispensing medicines.
• Preparing trays.
• Endorsing and collecting prescriptions.
• Complying with legal and professional requirements.
• Supporting the counter.
To be a successful Pharmacy Dispenser you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service.
• Computer literate.
• Flexibility to work at other branches to cover holidays and sickness.
• Full driving licence.
• Trained to NVQ level 2 or equivalent with previous experience in a similar role.
• Excellent telephone manner.
In return, the Pharmacy Dispenser will receive a salary of £14,650 - £16,500 based on experience.
Benefits and further training are available for the right candidates with the appropriate experience.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Dispenser role, please apply via the apply button with your CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'