Pharmacist, St Albans, £39,000 + attractive benefits (9 month FTC)
*This role does not work in a pharmacy*
A unique opportunity for a qualified pharmacist to join an established professional organisation based in the beautiful city of St. Albans. Our client is looking for knowledgeable pharmacists who possess strong communication skills to help them provide the best possible service to their customers.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who has registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and has at least a year’s worth of experience working in either a community or clinical pharmacy. This role presents a unique opportunity for a pharmacist to work in an environment that will expand their knowledge base further and to undertake research into real issues facing pharmacies. As part of a knowledgeable team you will certainly be faced with a great working environment and a warm team culture.
- To provide high quality information and advice throughout your role when dealing customers
- To undertake research on pharmacy related issues utilising online and published resources
- To maintain our client’s database with accurate information
- To assist in ad hoc projects where required
Experience and qualifications:
- Must be a GPhC Registered pharmacist
- Must have at least a year’s worth of experience working in a community pharmacy or in a clinical pharmacy role within the UK
- Must have expert knowledge of pharmacy
- Good customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Locations: St. Albans, Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
Keywords: Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Research, Customer Service, GPhC,
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'