Pharmaceutical QC Analyst
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and is now looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join the company as a QC Analyst
The QC Analyst will perform day-to-day analysis of samples to support with the stream-lining of drug development.
Working within the Analytical team you will be responsible for using primarily HPLC and GC to carry-out analysis of pharmaceutical samples. You will be working to standard pharmacopoeia methodology and will also get involved in cleaning verification and validation where appropriate.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working as a analytical chemistry or similar role
- Good knowledge of GMP and experience working within a GMP environment
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or Chemistry
- Experienced in the use of HPLC and GC including method development and method validation
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Knowledge of Empower would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary dependant on experience.