Personal Trainer - Fitness Instructor
Several shifts available including a full time position.
Our client is seeking Personal Trainer(s),
Willing to accept Level 2 Gym Instructors if you are currently studying for level 3.
As a Personal Trainer you will be expected to;
- Motivate and inspire your clients to improve their lives
- Set goals and track client progress throughout their journey
- Educate clients and members with new and effective training
- Provide a professional customer service experience
- Reception duties (Membership sales, signing in members, handling cash etc)
- Interact with customers with enthusiasm
- Exemplary time management and punctuality
- Book and deliver complimentary consultations
- Plan and deliver PT sessions to the highest level
- Devise and deliver PT challenges / PT prize draws for members
- Devise and deliver Classes
Benefits of working with us include:
- Free membership
- Sales bonuses on top of your basic salary
- Stability, a stable salary from an established company
Please read before applying:
Requirements for these positions:
- Level 2 Gym/Fitness Instructor (& must be studying toward level 3) - This is a must.
- Level 3 certificate in personal training would be an advantage but not essential - Previous experience in the industry, again, not mandatory but an advantage.
Interested? Apply now!
- Fitness Industry
- Fitness Training
- personal training