Personal Trainer in Windermere
I am recruiting for a part-time permanent Fitness Instructor/ Personal Trainer to join a leading leisure facility in the Windermere area. I am looking for somebody to work 24 hours across the week including evenings and weekends.
You will need to be an enthusiastic individual who can deliver an excellent level of service to their members.
To work as a Fitness Instructor, you will need to be either REPS level 2 or 3 registered. You will be required to deliver outstanding service to members. Main duties:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients.
- To provide assistance to guests and members in the club area
- Supervising clients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed
- Excellent customer service
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy sharing your knowledge to assist people to achieve their health & fitness goals please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job