An award winning firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers are recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager in their Cambridge office. The firm has grown by a significant amount over the last few years and they have exciting plans for the future. One focus in particular is the personal tax department, with a large portfolio of clients, they are looking to significantly strengthen and develop this team.
This is a key role which will manage, motivate and provide training for Supervisors and other team members and act as a technical expert in a particular area/discipline. The role will also assist Tax Consultants in ad-hoc projects.
- Look after a portfolio of clients as agreed with the Tax Partner including large trusts and estates.
- Review and supervise team members work providing timely, consistent and constructive feedback.
- Act as a role model for all team members and delegate responsibility as appropriate.
- Attend courses and development opportunities as identified and apply knowledge learned.
- Ensure team members demonstrate competency using systems correctly providing training as required.
- Assist in recruitment & selection, management and training of team members.
The ideal candidate will be CTA Qualified with strong experience in managing a large team, ideally from a medium sized/Top 100 Accountancy firm.
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Accountancy Practice