This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership and grow with the business.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for both the company and directors, therefore you need to be confident, personable and able to think on your feet as this will be a varied position where you will be able to prioritise, handle and delegate tasks.
• Liaising with directors being their first point of call for Clients
• Screening all calls and emails before filtering to the directors
• Organise and monitor the Directors emails, responding on Directors behalf when necessary, or able to decide who to delegate the query on to in the office.
• Building and maintaining client relationships, answering any queries and probing in order to pass to the relevant individual
• Organising the Directors diaries and time management, liaising with account managers to arrange meetings with clients, and client lunches
• Handle employee matters, such as holiday requests, sickness, HR issues and training courses (CPD courses)
• Booking travel and accommodation for Directors
• Dealing with creditors, debtors and credit control, for example chasing clients for outstanding invoices owed
• Potential for expansion and progression on duties with a strong candidate over time
Skills and Competencies:
• Extremely organised, and well time managed individual
• Great communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritise
• Confident and personably
• Proactive, think outside the box
• High attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft word, Outlook and Excel
• Preferable knowledge on Iris software but not essential
• Knowledge and experience of working in an Accountancy firm
• Minimum 3 years PA experience
How to Apply?
To be considered for this role simply click apply now or email a copy of your most recent CV to Aleisha.Diss@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job