Main office: North West London - NW10 (1-2 days per week).
Second office: High Wycombe (3-4 days per week).
SINTEC UK Ltd is a London based mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a range of professional installation services for industrial and commercial projects, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems (conveyor, sortation, palletising and storage).
We have carried out projects for companies such as Marks and Spencer, Renault, BMW, McLaren, Bentley Motors, Amazon and Nestle.
Full Time, Permanent.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant within Sintec UK. You will be providingsupport to the Director.
You will spend approximately 3-4 days per week in our office at High Wycombe and approximately 1-2 days per week in our London office. The number of days in each office is subject to change.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure.
Assisting the Director with any reasonable and lawful tasks, including but not limited to: research and preparation of different reports, booking flights, travel and hotels. Organising and maintaining diaries as well as making appointments and ad-hoc projects.
Liaising with other members of the team.
- 3-5 years in similar position
- Fluent in English (required) and Russian (highly desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times is essential
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Confident user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Possess a professional, friendly, and approachable manner, team player
- Excellent organisational and time management
- High attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate a 'getting things right the first time' approach towards work
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability in taking initiative and juggling multiple projects
- Ability to operate with flexibility and adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment
- Proven ability to anticipate needs, plan-ahead and act accordingly
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or 1st level education in Business Administration or equivalent field.
PA: Minimum of 3 years.
Required licence or certification:
Full Driving License.
What’s on Offer
Professional work environment where you will have chance to use your knowledge and skills in effectively.
Salary £25,000 per annum after successful completion of probation this will increase to £27,000 per annum, social guarantees.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Possibility of growth and development.
Life insurance after successful completion of probation.
Friendly and helpful team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'