Are you looking for PA role in Central Oxford and free parking, if so read on....
Are you a highly motivated, extremely organised Personal Assistant? My client is looking for someone who has the ability to prioritise and organise assist the Chief Executive and Chief Executive Officer.
The post is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied workload, and is keen to work in a key-supporting role for an internationally leading academic department.
Key responsibilities of the role includes:
- Proactive diary management using initiative and judgment to ensure that the Officers are effective as possible at all times
- Conduct meeting schedules, agendas ans note taking as requested
- Run queries and reports when required from the database and be fully conversant with this
- At all times maintain confidentiality and understand and respect the sensitive nature of work
- Email management as requested, such as filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments and respond when appropriate on behalf of the Executive and operating Officers, file emails appropriately
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the officers by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Compile and process expense claims for the Officers
Administration for the Head of Operations
- Support coordination of the hot desk panel patent attorneys
- Support coordination of projects agendas and help make partial arrangements for the meetings, such as set rotating schedule of managers to chair the project, issue agenda to attendees, issue timely reminders ahead of each clinic to the relevant chair, to prompt preparations for agenda and contents.
- Set out rotas and make diary arrangements for the attendance at the hot desks
- Assist in the administration required for the liaison and relationship management with key colleagues outside of the department.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please email your CV to , we would be delighted to receive your CV.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, foots or text boxes. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 72 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.