Well established top 100 Accountancy Firm based in Poole are recruiting for an experienced Personal Accountant.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage your own portfolio whilst working for a dynamic and expanding company.
Salary range £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and manageing a portfoloio of clients. In addition to this, take responsibility for the day to day management of an accounts team and ensure all client filing deadlines are met.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of clients
- Focus on client service and meeting demands of the clients
- Review clients year end company accounts and company tax returns
- Proactively deal with and resolve client queries
- Tax and accounts planning
- Handling new clients
- Client retention
- Compliant handling
- Review work of junior staff
- Conduct performance reviews with team members ensuring SMART objectives are met
- Prepare management reports
- Selling and marketing services
- Recruitment and selection of key personnel
- Practice experience
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
If you are interested in the above vacancy and finding out more information please contact Alistair Gray ASAP at REED Accountancy
- Account Manager
- Financial Accounting
- Portfolio Management
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"