We are looking a Kitchen assistant/Deli assistant who are interested about permanent position in West Drayton.
We are looking for a potential candidate who are enthusiastic, committed, well presented and who has previous experience in catering as a kitchen or catering assistant and love providing excellent customer service too.
Monday to Friday role in West Drayton
Skill and Expertise required for Waiters / Wait Staff:
- Experience working as a kitchen/deli bar assistant - (we will test your skills!)
- Fluent English is essential
- Easy transport links to West London/West Drayton
- Confident / Positive attitude
- Immaculate personal appearance
- Full uniform: Black & White Shirt, Black smart trouser and Black smart shoes.
If you are interested in joining our team, forward your updated resume on the details below.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
As a means of managing the high levels of interest in this role, please apply electronically in the first instance. Due to the specific nature of our client's requirements, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback to each applicant and that only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.
Find out about more great vacancies and industry news by following us on Twitter - @AdmiralGroup and Facebook -http://on.fb.me/IBjX6Z