- Located near Bond Street Tube Station/Zone 1
To make AI real, we help organisations work out what they can do with AI, and then we help them to do it. This requires three things: the right strategy, the right skills, and the right software. We help with all three. We are a world leader in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to help the world unlock the power of big data through innovative, simple and easy-to-implement solutions that generate business value.
As our People Experience Apprentice, you will join the Operations Team, which is responsible for enabling our business’ growth by attracting the world’s best talent, scaling the business, ensuring we remain financially stable and fostering our unique culture.
You will work closely with our Head of People Experience to deliver services that support Faculty’s ambitious growth agenda. You will be responsible for managing our core HR operations so they work for our business and our people. Ultimately, our success as a business relies on the success of our people; a thoughtful, well-managed HR infrastructure is absolutely essential.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Spearheading our recruitment process and serving as the link between our applicants and the wider business
• Maintaining our HR systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
• Overseeing our contracts and onboarding processes
• Serving as the point of contact for Visa applications for international employees
• Providing front-of-house office support including answering the phone and greeting guests
• Identifying and working to fill gaps in our People offering to ensure all employees have a positive experience at Faculty
At Faculty, your attitude and behaviour are just as important as your technical skills. We look for individuals who can support our values, foster our culture and deliver for our organisation.
• You push yourself to achieve, learn and improve rather than standing still and aiming for "good enough"
• You actively welcome new ideas and challenge, taking the opposing view to test your assumptions rather than surrounding yourself with people who share your perspective and affirm your thinking
• You take the time to do things right rather than overlooking the details
• You are energised by new challenges and enjoy thinking of new, creative ways to approach problems rather than waiting for clear instructions
• You roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and EnglishBenefits:
• Enjoy an environment focused on learning and development
• Be part of the team helping to deliver benefits of AI to the society
• Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
• Work alongside exceptional and lovely people
• Engage in interesting and challenging work and the opportunity to make the role your own
• Have equity in a rapidly growing, funded start-up
• Have ownership of your time with unlimited holiday and support for flexible working
• Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve
• Have the freedom to further your skill set
- Training on the 18+ month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Business Administration
- Communication Skills
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'