Pensions Customer Services Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
If you have gained 18 months - 2 years + current/recent Pensions Customer Services administration experience, this is a great opportunity to join a busy specialist Pensions Customer Services Team, where they undertake a variety of work - including for example:
Processing new business and new scheme joiners, leavers, fund switches, issuing benefit statements, responding to day to day queries regarding existing policy amendments. Responding to IFA requests for policy and fund information. Assisting with daily reconciliation of funds. Corresponding with Fund Managers.
Skills & experience required:
- 18 months - 2 years + current/recent Pensions Customer Services administration experience; this could be Personal Pensions, GPPs or Pensions SIPPs for example. The company offers excellent on-going product training.
- Aptitude for figure work.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, with a positive, can-do approach to client service and team work.
- CFI or progression, or willingness to complete in the first 6 months of employment - for which there is generous study support.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
5-8 minute walk from mainline station - with links for most locations in Sussex - Brighton-Haywards Heath - Crawley.
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job