Pensions Administration Manager
Summary of RoleAn excellent and rare opportunity to join the Redhill team here at Willis Towers Watson in the capacity of Administration Manager, managing a team of pensions professionals.
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Weekly review with Team Leaders to discuss the teams' work position and their management responsibilities.
- Update Operations Manager on a regular basis, or as necessary, of all current work issues and review, on a monthly basis, all aspects of their role.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Attend and contribute to monthly Administration Manager meetings and cascade relevant information to administration teams.
- Contribute to the practice communication framework, via monthly team briefings to include the local implications of firm/practice wide communications.
- Maintain excellent time management skills.
- Understand and develop the business and live and promote the firm's values.
Technical Knowledge, Processes and Procedures
- Build and maintain domain knowledge through experience.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- IT/ PMS6000
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Provide constructive input by identifying areas of improvement/streamlined processes for future IT development.
Business Development/Business Plans/Budgets
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Participate in new client implementations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all systems and products.
- Ensure databases for your clients are complete, accurate and standard.
- Experience as an Adminstration Manager within a third party pensions environment, overseeing an administrative area
- WilPMI qualification desirable
- Extensive experience of dealing with occupational pensions schemes
- Proven track record of working at a supervisory level within the Pensions sector
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"