A new and challenging opportunity now exists within this leading firm of Pension Consultants for a Pension Fund Accountant.
Working as part of the Pensions Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team, with the responsibility for providing full accounting services to a portfolio of clients. This will include:
- Preparing Pension Scheme Report & Accounts for Schemes, including the reconciliation of Investments and AVC accounts including the preparation of statutory pension scheme Trustee Report and Accounts and customisation of the standard Trustee’s Report
- Managing auditors through the audit process, ensuring that the provision of information and resolution of queries are completed to enable the accounts to be published.
- Attending client and auditor meetings as required
- Assisting in other accounting aspects that includes the operation of client bank accounts.
- Liaising with banks to verify payments and/or the raising or checking of benefit payments
- Producing monthly / quarterly income and expenditure reports
- Supporting/owning ad-hoc project work
Whilst AAT or similar qualifications are preferred they are not essential, however your experience to date will include proven experience of Pension Scheme Accounts and Investment Accounting (an audit background would be useful), coupled with a numerical mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills.
Further details regarding this highly respected organization and details of the salary and remuneration package are available on application.
- Communication Skills
- Pension Funds