Start: ASAP - up to 12 weeks
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
We are excited to recruit for this financial services business based in the heart of Redhill Town Centre - working within various teams you will be supporting with all round administration. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a global business, with potential of securing a permanent position in the long run.
The successful candidate’s will be numerate with a keen eye for details. You will be performing basic Administration tasks, such as answering phone calls, updating records, running some basic programmed calculations to assisting with the administration of the company pension schemes including basic / pension calculations and dealing with member enquiries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the administration of the company pension schemes
- Basic data updates / inputting
- Answering member queries in writing (i.e. not by phone)
- Managing own workload
- Working as part of the team to achieve that day’s SLAs
- Assisting with the administration of the flexible benefit scheme
- Interaction with pension scheme members, pensioners, external suppliers, associations, external advisors to the pension scheme
You will need:
- Ideally 3 months+ Administrative experience
- Must have a minimum Grade C or above (or equivalent) for both GCSE Maths and English
- Recent Graduates who can demonstrate relevant skillsets will also be considered
- Experience of working in a service team environment will be advantage
- Familiar with working against agreed service levels
- Excellent computer, numeracy & interpersonal skills
- Competent in use of MS Word & Excel
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable answering calls
- Experience of Outlook
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately
- Be able to work well as part of a team
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Pension Schemes