Are you a talented and inspirational PE teacher in the Flintshire area or prepared to travel into Flintshire and looking for a long term PE teaching role? I have a fabulous secondary school for you to be introduced to! I have been approached by the school to help them find a PE Teacher to cover a staff absence which starts in April 2018 aproximately.
I will offer you:
* My support and dedication
* 7.5 year recruitment experience working for CER Education.
* Working for an award winning team
* A range of day-to-day and long-term positions to suit your needs
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
* Free support for CPD
* Negotiable daily pay rates
For further information about this maternity role within Flintshire, please apply or contact me on or send your CV
**You will need to be registered or be prepared to register with the Education workforce council (EWC), have a DBS registered with the update service and have relevant experience within the last 2 years**