Mo Farah, Paula Radcliffe, Alan Shearer - will the next big name be one of your students?
Do you love sports, and have experience coaching? Are you a PE Teacher looking for that next big break? Perhaps you're a recent graduate looking for your first step?
Whatever stage of life you're at, if you're dedicated, inspiring and engaging, Randstad Education would love to hear from you.
Are you located in Plymouth or the wider Devon area? Then get applying!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on and ask for Rachel or email ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'