GB Recruitment are currently assisting local Secondary schools within the Stoke on Trent area in their search for PE teachers. These opportunities are for both long term and short term assignments.
We are currently seeking confident and outgoing teachers with a real passion for PE . The ideal candidates will be able to engage students of all levels of ability and demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Qualified Teacher Status, be a Recently Qualified Teacher or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be passionate about teaching PE Sports and be able to inspire this passion into pupils
- Have good behaviour management and people skills
- Have a strong presence and an approachable, supportive character
If this sounds like you then please contact Lisa for a friendly, informal chat.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR GB RECRUITMENT:
- Your own dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive salary
- In house payroll
- Free CPD
- £125 referral scheme
- Access to online resources
- Enhance your CV through a variety of experiences
- Flexibility for working to match your lifestyle
"I have found GB to be an organisation that believes in, invests in and maintains high standards for its supply staff and the schools they serve. They matched me to placements which resulted in me finding full time employment. They are supportive and professional. I cannot recommend them enough."
- Physical Education
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education