Academics are currently sourcing a PE Teacher to carry out a full-time contract in a Southampton secondary school for the 2nd half of the Summer Term, starting after May half term, until the end of the academic year.
You will be required to deliver PE across the school including GCSE so looking for an experienced PE teacher with recent experience of delivering the subject to KS4, ideally within UK schools. As this is a long term requirement, you will be required to plan, carry out assessments and attend relevant meetings.
- Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS.
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Be a PE teacher or have recent experience of delivering at GCSE level
- Be able to show strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be available full-time from May - July 2018
- Ideally live in the Southampton area or be happy to travel for work.
- Be enthusiastic and carry out engaging and inspiring lessons
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.
- "teacher" OR "secondary TEACHER" OR "PGCE" OR "KS3" OR "KS4" OR "PE teacher" OR "physical education teacher " OR "dance teacher"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job