The successful candidate will:
- Be very well organised & efficient
- Have high expectations of children's behaviour and attainment
- Be flexible - able to teach PE across the primary range
- Be open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- HLTA training
- Ongoing professional development.
- the support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues.
This role is to start September 2019 and is ongoing.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'