You will be working within a team of 4 PE teachers to deliver physical education lessons to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four learners. Ideally you will have previous experience of teacher GCSE PE, however this is not essential. The school in question is a large secondary school with a varied extra-curriculum timetable of sports and games, the successful candidate will be keen to get involved with additional fixtures and help represent the wider school community.
As the successful teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education, or experienced TA or LSA
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Physical Education to KS3 and KS4.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job