Payroll Manager - Falkirk
Webhelp UK is looking to recruit a Payroll Manager, within our Falkirk site, to support our UK payroll for a period of 6 months.
About the role
As our Payroll Manager you will supervise the payroll department ensuring that the processing of payroll is carried out in an efficient and accurate manner in compliance with PAYE and all other legal requirements. You will also ensure that the payroll team within the organisation achieve the required business outcomes. The breadth of the role encompasses a range of generalist skills including account management, excel reporting, organisational development, and people management.
As a Payroll Manager what will my responsibilities include?
* Manage the payroll team identifying training needs analysis where applicable, managing absence, holidays and any grievances within your team
* Continually monitor payroll at all sites and strive to improve and enhance the efficiency and controls of the department
* Analyse payroll data and produce monthly reporting including, pensions, benefits & ad hoc.
* Represent the department in client/stakeholder facing situations as and when required
* Ensure PAYE and National Insurance Contributions are paid in a timely fashion
* Ensure reconciliation of Wages control, PAYE, National Insurance Contributions and pension accounts each period end to nominal ledger
* Ensure efficient and timely completion of the payroll tax year end function
As a Payroll Manager what skills and experience will I need?
* Experience working in Payroll Management role
* Diploma in Payroll Management or equivalent qualification
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel
* Understanding of Group Stakeholder & Auto-enrolment pension schemes
* Knowledge of payroll software applications including month and year end processes
* Highly effective communicator and well-honed powers of persuasion and influence
We want to reward you for your talent and skills and offer a competitive benefits package including employee pension, group life cover, discounts & reward schemes at major high street stores, employee recognition programmes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job