UP TO £30,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + PENSION
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and highly reputable firm who are looking to expand their payroll team with an experienced Payroll Manager.
As a Payroll Manager you will assist with the weekly payroll of 200-300 members of staff, ensuring timesheets and expenses are processed in a timely and accurate manner as well as assisting with the development and expansion of the business.
- Process client payroll
- Assist Payroll Administrators with their duties
- Work alongside Senior Managers to implement procedures and processes
- Analyse payroll output for accuracy
- Liaise with Inland Revenue and other third parties as required
- Maintain client and payroll procedures manual
- Process multiple Client payrolls (PAYE / UMBRELLA / CIS) accurately and on time
- Process of RTI / End of Year / CIS Submissions
- Submit monthly CIS Returns
- Work closely with Payroll Supervisor
- Promote a professional working relationship with Clients
- Deal with Client queries and ensure accurate and timely response to problems
- Experience within a similar Payroll Manager level role
- Previous experience processing PAYE payroll
- Umbrella payroll experience is desirable
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident communicator
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Umbrella Payroll
- Payroll Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job