FRS have been enlisted to recruit an experienced payroll manager for our client based in North Nortahmptonshire.
• Maintaining all payroll software to ensure legislative compliance.
• Developing, maintaining, optimising and deploying suitable payroll processes and controls.
• Ensuring all staff involved in payroll complete suitable technical training to maintain and progress technical expertise. • Delivering client payroll with accuracy.
• Delivering client payrolls on-time.
• Awareness of GDPR requirements.
• Oversight and approval of payrolls prepared by other staff members.
• Strong communication skills.
• Professional, approachable and flexible.
• Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind.
• Attention to detail Professional Skills:
• Excellent payroll knowledge
• Excellent P11D, PSA and taxable benefit knowledge
• Excellent Auto Enrolment knowledge
• Good excel, word and outlook knowledge
• Knowledge of Star, Sage and Xero payroll preferable
- Payroll Services