Accountable Recruitment are proud to be working in collaboration with a large, international service provider based in Warrington.
Employing over 10,000 staff, you will take up the permanent position as Head of Payroll whilst being accountable for managing the entire Payroll department including the delivery of all wages, pensions and compliance.
The successful individual will be a subject matter expert, demonstrating an impressive, proven Payroll and Pensions background, preferably CIPP qualified, or final year student. You will be a self motivated, passionate leader who is familiar to managing a large team, whilst leading projects and contributing to overall new and improved payroll processes and delivery.
Adaptability will be a key characteristic as this is an extremely varied role were two days are never the same. Ideally you will be the type of person who is calm under pressure, who demonstrates a positive well being and who can be relied on to deliver results.
Joining this successful organisation which has won a number of employer awards, you will immediately feel part of the experienced management team and involved in a number of senior, strategic decisions. This is a hands on role offering long term career progression therefore an impressive background in payroll management, Rti, auto-enrolment, PAYE statutory legislation would be of great benefit.
The new appointment will be required to manage the teams output and development ensuring all controls and compliance is correct for a growing work force. Applicants who are qualified by experience and who demonstrate an impressive people and project management background will be considered.
Offering a impressive package including a number of benefits and positive working environment this will be a two stage interview process with a due start date anticipated as soon as possible.
*For more detailed information please APPLY to register your details below or alternatively contact the office for a confidential discussion.
In return you will;
- Be appointed as the new Head of Payroll on a full time, permanent basis in Warrington
- Be given the autonomy to manage the Payroll function acting in a key partnering role for the company
- Receive a wonderful opportunity to put your stamp on the department taking ownership for the whole payroll department including compliance, audit, staff training and development
- Enjoy the responsibility of managing a number of key tasks whilst being the main go-to-person in Payroll
- Take an active part in the implementation of new payroll processes and legislation
- Be part of an exciting company who are keen to offer all employee's further training, support, future development
- Be offered a competitive package; 28 days holiday + statutory, 3-5% pension contribution, private healthcare, performance related bonus, free parking, travel and expenses, corporate discounts, salary sacrifices
Who are we?
North West's most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
For more information please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Management Experience
- Payroll Taxes