A high profile City based International Group seeks a person ideally with 2 years payroll background with HR exposure who is keen to more into a position that will give additional HR duties.
Job Purpose - The HR team of 4 staff currently has a vacancy for a Payroll/HR administrator to provide support across the various aspects of the employee lifecycle. This would ideally suit someone with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in payroll administration and some experience in, or a desire to also work in, HR. Experience of Moorepay payroll, including time and attendance, is highly desirable. This role reports to the HR Advisor, with a dotted line to the Head of HR.
Payroll - Implementation of payroll procedures on the payroll system
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file.
- Assisting with the organisation of pension presentations.
HR -Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the Recruitment Advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal audit as required
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation.
- Capable of managing HR data in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under periods of pressure, as part of a team.