This is an exciting opportunity for an experience payroll administrator to join a well established firm of Chartered Accountants on a full time permanent basis in Knowsley.
What their Payroll Service include:
- Calculation of statutory payments (sickness, paternity & maternity leave)
- Process any overtime, commission or other payments
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong relationships with clients
- Performing control checks & balances to ensure any errors within reconciliations are prevented
In this role you will be handed a wide range of portfolio of different clients as the department is gaining a lot of new work. You will be expected to build strong relationships with your clients and to deal with a range of payroll processions from start to finish including weekly, fortnightly & monthly. You will be an active team member and support any colleagues when necessary as it is a great environment to work in.
They are a supportive company themselves that recognise that their people are their biggest strength and constantly promote personal development. As well as this they offer a great salary package and flexible working hours (normal hours 9am-6pm)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'