Payroll Clerk is required for a reputable organisation based in Portsmouth on a 6-month fixed term contract basis. This role offers flexible working hours, a competitive salary/benefits package, and the opportunity to gain exposure within a large, multifaceted team. This role would suit a Payroll Clerk or Senior Payroll Clerk who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with end to end payroll experience.
Keep reading if you would like to know more about this job…
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Input of permanent and temporary data whilst adhering to the Local Government terms and Conditions and meeting payroll timetable deadlines
- The manual calculation of overpayments and pay advances
- Dealing with employee queries both written and verbal
- The application and maintenance of Court Orders
- Dealing with queries from third parties, HMRC,DWP and Courts in a timely manner
What you will need:
- Experience in the following role types: Payroll Clerk / Payroll Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Payroll Admin / Senior Payroll Clerk / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Admin
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a payroll compacity
What you will get:
- Generous pension/ salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent transport links
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested in this Payroll Clerk position, please apply to be considered!
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and does not discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'