Payroll Administrator - Leading Company - Immediate start - Richmond - Permanent
- Are you a proven Payroll Administrator seeking an immediate opportunity to join a leading Business?
- Are you looking to join an employer of choice who offer great benefits and an excellent working environment?
Our leading Property Industry client based in Richmond are seeking a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis. Working as part of a successful accounting team, you will play a key role in processing payroll and general accounting processes.
- Immediate start available
- Working for a leading brand
- Extensive company benefits form day one
- Excellent business with first class working conditions
- £23-£25k P/A + Extensive benfits
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday leave
- Collate and process payroll
- Assist with payroll processing within five different operating companies
- Liaise with internal managers to obtain payment sign off
- Maintain pension processes
- Year end processing including P60's and P11D's
- Manual calculations for new starters and leavers
- Posting payroll journals
- Prepare client invoices
- Work with HR on relevant items such as absence
- Respond to internal/external payroll queries
- Proven Payroll experience
- Payroll qualification would be an advantage
- Experience of using SAGE (ideally Sage Line 50 and 200 would be an advantage)
- Previous accounting experience
- Strong Excel experience
- Immediate to start or short notice
For more information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'