Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a well-established firm who is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team.
Start to finish processing of monthly, weekly, fortnightly and four-weekly payrolls using SAGE 50 payroll software.
Experience and Knowledge in the below would be a key advantage:
- Accurate inputting of payroll information and payroll calculations.
- Knowledge of payment and deduction types including statutory payments/deductions, Student Loan and court order deductions.
- Processing starters and leavers and issuing P45 certificates.
- Corresponding professionally with payroll clients and building relationships.
- Recording leave for holiday and sickness, familiar with the leave entitlement due and the relevant calculations.
- An understanding of Automatic Enrolment legislation including calculating pension contributions.
- Experience with Year End procedures and issuing of P60s would be an advantage.
- Submitting RTI information via an FPS and dealing with HMRC when queries arise.
- Good understanding of pro-rated pay, including calculations for daily and hourly rates, term-time only employees.
- Awareness of payroll related legislation and compliance duties.
- Accuracy when processing and inputting information is a must!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'