My client is looking for experienced payroll administrators to join the team,
Due to substancial growth across the business they are requiring someone to take ownership of the below,
This Role requires
- Setting up new employees onto the Payroll system
- End to end payroll
- Processing PAYE timesheets for weekly and monthly staffing.
- Processing statutory deductions for SMP, SPP, SSP etc.
- Calculate NI contributions, tax deductions and Pension contributions.
- Setting up all employees onto the pension scheme
- Handling payroll queries from payees.
- additional administration tasks on a adhoc basis.
- Previous experience with high volume payroll,
- Ideally current hold Payroll Administrator position
- PAYE processing
- Setting up new employees on the systems
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Using SAGE or SAGE Payroll
- CIS payroll would be a benefit
This is a full time position with a competitive Salary (based on experience) + fantastic copmany beneifts
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'