Our client is seeking an individual on an ongoing temporary basis who is able to provide administration and payroll support to their organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous payroll, finance and administration experience.
Solid Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook & Word are essential.
- To provide administrative and payroll support
- Act as a liaison regarding payroll related issues throughout the business.
- Process paperwork for new contractors and enter relevant information into the payroll system.
- Compute wages and deductions.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Prepare miscellaneous financial and operational reports upon request.
- Produce client invoices
- Handling and re-direction of incoming telephone calls.
- Complete applications for A1/S1 certificates from HMRC for Contractor's based in Europe.
- Address client and employee issues in a timely manner.
- Produce a monthly KPI report
- Updating of databases.
- Utilisation of various software packages (as designated).
- Filing, ensuring system is adequately maintained.
- Maintain customer and candidate records to the correct standard.
- Assist in presentations and production of documents as directed.
- The referencing of all candidates as necessary.
- Candidate and customer liaison in the execution of these duties as necessary
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Office