Do you have Payroll experience? Would you like to work in modern glass offices in a really friendly HR team? If so we have an ideal role for you.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing company payrolls every pay period, this involves all from starters to leavers and all of the end of year procedures ie : Starters, Leavers, P45, SSP,SMP, Attachment of earnings, pensions p60, P11D's
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures and complying with relevant law
- Honouring confidentiality of employees' pay records
- Completing payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Processing auto-enrolment and salary sacrifice pensions
Our client is looking to recruit someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Proven Payroll experience and knowledge
- Proficient in use of Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Word
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Payroll Administrator