Position: Payroll Administrator
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: c. £22,000 + Benefits
Looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have previous experience in Payroll Admin? If so, this Payroll Administrator position is perfect for you!
Our client is a multi-disciplined industrial services provider, operating in over 30 countries around the world, have revenues in excess of $3bn and employ a team globally of over 27,000.
Due to their continued growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them.
The Payroll Administrator Role:
As the Payroll Administrator, you will have full responsibility for processing monthly and weekly payrolls from start to finish, including processing new starters and leavers.
The Payroll Administrator will work closely with HR and Finance on all payroll related matters, and be expected to perform other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Keep up to date with payroll related legislation, company policies, internal controls and National Agreements that impact on payroll
- Process monthly and weekly payrolls from start to finish
- Check and reconcile weekly time and attendance data received from regional sites
- Review payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and make any necessary adjustments
- Maintain holiday and sickness absence records
- Reconcile payroll control accounts
- Prepare reports for submission to Finance, Pension Providers, Government bodies and other third parties
- Reconcile RTI reports
- Respond accurately and within agreed timescales to customer enquiries.
- Perform manual gross to net calculations including statutory payments of SMP, SPP and SSP
Skills & Experience Required:
- Background in payroll
- Knowledge of current legislation relating to payroll including Statutory Payments, Auto-enrolment and RTI
- Experience of working on weekly payrolls
- Ability to deal effectively with all aspects of the payroll cycle
- Ability to perform manual tax and NI calculations is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Previous experience using Oracle Payroll would be useful
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at a good pace and complete tasks efficiently
- Prepared to occasionally work flexible hours to complete payrolls
In return, the Payroll Administrator can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression
In order to apply for this Payroll Administrator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Payroll Admin, Payroll, Administrator, Finance, Human Resources, Oracle, Starters, Leavers, Report, Data, Tax, NI, Ibrox, Glasgow
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Human Resources
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job