We are currently recruiting for a Top Firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Basildon. They are looking for an outgoing Payroll Administrator who is willing to learn and grow within their business.
Purpose of Role and Primary Objectives:
- To act as the primary point of contact for the clients for whom you are responsible in all their dealings relating to payroll;
- To take specific responsibility for managing the effective and timely delivery of payroll services, ensuring the quality of service meets the firm’s aims;
- To provide support to the management of payroll services provided by the firm.
- Support the payroll team to manage the portfolio to ensure deadlines are met for all Payroll routines;
- Run monthly/weekly/quarterly payrolls from start to finish;
- Liaise with clients regarding any payroll queries;
- Prepare letters and emails to send to clients containing payroll data;
- Prepare journals & cost reports for clients;
- Process pension assessments and pension uploads for clients;
- Follow firm Payroll procedures.
Qualifications and skills:
- Basic knowledge and skills of payroll and auto enrolment compliance (essential);
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to your role;
- Advanced excel skills to include pivot tables, v look ups etc… (preferable);
- Some previous payroll experience, or training (essential).
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- Chartered Accountants
- Payroll Services