**Working from Home opportunities for Payroll Administrator**
- Full Time, Perm
- Work from Home
- £18k - 25k per annum (depending on experience)
NL Recruitment is a fast paced and growing recruitment company, widely recognised as an industry leader in the sectors where we recruit. We now require a motivated, professional and organised payroll/office administrator assistant to join our business.
The main focus of the role is to be a contact for all administrative duties including office management, payroll, HR and IT. You will also undertake ad hoc administrative duties in support of the Managing Director and Operations Manager of the business. In addition, you will liaise with external accountants, complete a weekly payroll for temporary workers, raise invoices, following up with outstanding documents from candidates as well as organising weekly expenses. You will be required to complete all referencing required. You will also play an important part in assisting the recruitment team with taking calls from candidates and assisting with the smooth process of recruitment campaigns.
To be considered, the following are essential:
- Experience in QuickBooks is essential!
- Previous payroll experience along with exposure to working in a small to medium office environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- You will be a highly organised individual with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
- You will be able to multi-task and always be willing to contribute to a team based environment.
If you are interested in this position - please apply now with your CV and Consultant will be in touch!
- payroll specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'