RG Consultancy are working with a Accountants who are looking for a Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper to join their busy successful team on a full-time basis in Liverpool. The role will be doing 3 days payroll and 2 days bookkeeping, however this may change on a weekly basis dependant on business requirements. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper/Accounting Technician.
The Successful Candidate
- Having worked in an accountancy practice or within a payroll bureau
- Responsible for supporting the payroll and bookkeeping team
- Running weekly and monthly payroll duties as well as a quarterly VAT duties
- End to end payroll processing for weekly and monthly paid staff
- Knowledge of current payroll legislation including PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP, RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Our client offers excellent flexibile working hours (0830 - 1630 Monday - Friday)
- Competitive salary up to £27,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'