Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator/Payout Assistant who would like to take up a new challenge in an exciting industry?
Due to continued growth, Transparent is proud to support this longstanding client in the recruitment of a Payout Assistant.
This will be working within a fast-paced team and will require adaptability and flexibility. Working closely with the Finance Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and upload of daily manual payouts
- Answering payout queries from members and customers on their bespoke customer service portal
- All queries are dealt with on email, rather than over the phone
- Responding to compliance and ID requests from Banking partners
- General admin tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Good use of Excel
- Comfortable using multiple systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle complex data
- High level of customer service
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
In return, our clients is offering a competitive base salary, regular pay reviews, discretionary bonus scheme, company pension, social events calendar, free parking on site, remote working and the opportunity to work for a well-recognised and highly successful brand.
Based Bishop’s Stortford with hybrid working.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like to progress things further, please contact Samantha Harris for further information.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'