**This is working full time, 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday - based in Cardiff**
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning vegan French patisserie. The business is rapidly expanding and now have a position open for a talented, experienced Pastry Chef to join their existing team.
Our client has been a winner of several awards over the last 5 years, including winner of the Channel 4 program Bake Off: The Professionals. All the luxury patisseries they manufacture are served at prestigious events and locations, such as Wimbledon, Blenheim Palace and The Royal Ascot, and local favourites, such as Waterloo Tea.
As Pastry Chef you will be responsible for creating a wide range of patisseries. Your role is crucial in providing delectable patisseries that enhance the dining experience for consumers.
What we need from you:
- You will already be highly skilled in the art of baking, proficient in various baking techniques, including mixing, folding, creaming and kneading
- Understand the science behind baking and can manipulate ingredients to achieve desired textures and flavours
- You will have an artistic flair for decorating baked goods - skilled in apply icing, frosting, glazes, and garnishes to create visually appealing and aesthetically pleasing desserts
- Team player but also able to work on your own initiative
- Eligible to work in the UK
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Mastering baking techniques
- Recipe creation and adaptation
- Pastry production
- Decorating and finishing touches
- Ingredient selection and quality control
- Adherence to Health & Safety standards
- Time management and planning
- Innovation and creativity
- Collaboration with other production staff
- Continuous learning and development
Salary/hours: £12.00 per hour. Working full time, 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Christmas off
- Staff discount
- Onsite parking and bike storage
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Bonus scheme based upon performance available in the first year
- Additional leave available for longevity with the company
Please apply now!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'