This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: OTE £28,000
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Trade Parts Sales Development Manager - Jobs in Reading - Motor Trade Jobs in Reading
Our client requires a Sales Development Manager within their busy trade parts department
Main purpose of job
- Achieve Monthly Sales Target
- Achieve Monthly / quarterly customer set sales target
- To maintain good relationships with existing and new customers
- To design tailored packages to each business user and enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and relationship development
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Maintain a professional and smart appearance, representing the trade parts in a professional manner at all times
This is a sales based role, the commission structure is excellent.
You will need experience in a similar role with in the motor trade to be considered for this position.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
- To apply in the strictest of confidence please email your CV to Katy Gant or Gemma Cullum at Driven Motor Jobs  /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job