As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within our GSF, Heathrow branch.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, desirably in relation to automotive parts and service with the ability to work quickly and under pressure. You will be target driven and motivated by achieving objectives and be naturally positive and confident. You will have a great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems. Knowledge of MAM, Allicat, MS Office is desirable however not essential.
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What We Offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
- Internal development programmes
- Career Progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'