This award-winning specialist retail and B2B automotive business now have an exciting opportunity for a highly ambitious Parts Director. This internationally renown specialist motortrade business continuously aim to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and are therefore now seeking an exceptional Parts Director with the same mindset.
This company are looking for a highly experienced Parts Director who can further improve the internal process and procedures of the business and also help capitalise on the growth opportunity in the sector that they operate.
- You will manage and be fully responsible for all aspects of the parts operation Mentor and motivate the team of advisors and support staff
- Review and implement where required the internal processes and procedures.
- Oversee the parts stock inventory and stock turn
- Negotiate supply terms with suppliers and monitor their quality and supply performance
- Review the pricing structure and strategy of the business
- Create a strategy and business plan on how capitalise on the growth potential of the business
- Drive supply to external customers and through the onsite workshop
- Proactively support the Aftersales Manager
- Represent the company in a highly professional manner
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently in a Parts Director / Senior Parts Manager role. To be considered for this role, current experience in managing a large parts operation within an automotive vehicle / parts business is essential. The successful candidate will be highly ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated.
This forward-thinking company can offer you all the support and help that you will need to build a highly successful and stable career.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent and highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme.
- automotive parts
- Parts Director
- mototrade parts
- Part Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job